WEDDINGS Coordination Services
All those nagging little details before the wedding… no sweat for Special Event Genie®. We’re always there making sure you have the best event possible.
Our Wedding Day Coordination Services actually begin several weeks prior to your wedding. This service lets you relax and enjoy the days leading up to your wedding as we handle all the last minute details and then some. And, at the rehearsal, and on the day of your wedding, our experienced team will be there helping run the show… ensuring that everything runs smoothly, allowing you and your family and friends to kick back and celebrate.
Here’s a Wedding Coordination Sample:
- Create detailed budget.
- Coordinate – direct the rehearsal.
- Set up all décor.
- Complete orchestration of your event & reception, as applicable.
- Contact all vendors 2 months before your wedding to confirm their arrival.
- Design layouts/floor plans for the ceremony & reception using planning genie® software.
- Create an easy-to-follow to-the-minute time line and seating charts.
- Direct catering staff and instruct them on how to set the tables.
- Repair of ripped seams, broken jewelry & shoe heels with our emergency kit.
- Set up all place cards, gift and guest book tables.
- Pin on boutonnieres and tie bow ties.
- Bustle bride’s dress.
- Show planning genie® layouts to wedding party at the rehearsal.
- Discuss last minute details with the officiant.
- Usher in guests to reception by guiding them to their tables.
- Make sure all vendors are paid.
- Be on hand if anyone has any questions (from staff & guests).
- Work with other vendors on site.
- Be on hand the entire day.
- Take care of every last detail on your day.
- And, generally make sure things run smoothly!
- Unlimited email, phone, and text discussions.
- Advise on etiquette and gratuities.
The Wedding Coordination Services are also knows as the Ruby Package.
A flat-fee retainer is required for the wedding coordination.
OUR WORK Recent Weddings
FREE ONE-HOUR CONSULTATION!
Book your FREE one-hour wedding consultation including:
- Start a tentative budget;
- Demonstrate how our Planning Genie® App can help you;
- Discuss logistics such as theme, time of year, size and location of the wedding.