The Day of Your Event!
Special Event Genie® is always there making sure you have the best event possible. Here is a wedding day sample.
- Contact all vendors 2 months before the wedding to confirm their arrival.
- Design layouts/floor plans for the ceremony & reception using Planning Genie® software.
- Create time line and seating charts the everyone finds easy to follow.
- Instruct the catering staff (possibly in another language) how to set the tables.
- Repair of ripped seams, broken jewelry & shoe heel with our emergency kit.
- Set up all place cards, gift and guest book tables.
- Cut wicks of candles to proper length to make sure they light properly.
- Pin on boutonnieres.
- Show Planning Genie® layouts to wedding party at the rehearsal.
- Discuss last minute etiquette details with the officiant.
- Usher in guests to reception by guiding them to their tables.
- Make sure all vendors are paid.
- Be on hand if anyone had any questions (from staff & guests).
- Bustle bride’s dress.
- Work with other vendors in site, listened to their suggestions & ideas.
- Be on hand the entire day.
- And, generally make sure things run smoothly!